The Astor Companies and The Agency Collective hosted the first edition of “Merrick Talks,” an exclusive speaker series at the Merrick Manor Sales Gallery – directly across from the brand-new luxury building. The Aug. 7 event focused on the unprecedented wave of growth transforming the “City Beautiful” Coral Gables.
Coral Gables Vice Mayor Vince Lago, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce President Mark Trowbridge and Engel & Völkers Partner and Top Producer Lourdes Alatriste gave the real estate professionals and other invited guests in attendance an in-depth understanding of the unique appeal of Coral Gables and detailed the latest residential, business and lifestyle trends in the city.
The panel’s notable insights included:
- Astor’s Merrick Manor set a new “benchmark” for high-end residential construction in Coral Gables and is serving as a catalyst for growth in the Merrick Park neighborhood, according to Lago
- Coral Gables is seeing more out-of-town buyers, according to Alatriste. Mexican families are showing increased interest in the city and Merrick Park neighborhood, along with Northeast and Midwest buyers
- More than 160 multinational corporations are based in Coral Gables, which also has more than 200 restaurants
- Coral Gables is getting more vibrant with an influx of young families moving to the city
- The City of Coral Gables offers in-home permitting for renovations, has nearly 300 acres of green space and possesses the largest fleet of electric vehicles in the State of Florida. The city also expanded its free trolley service to operate during the weekend
Click here to see photos from this special event. Details on the next edition of “Merrick Talks” will be announced soon.
For more information, visit the Sales Gallery at 4200 Laguna Street – directly across from the building – or call (305) 779-6870.
Located at 301 Altara Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33146, the 10-story, 227-residence Merrick Manor is just steps away from the luxurious Shops at Merrick Park. Between the building’s amenities and the shopping, dining, entertainment, golf courses and art galleries nearby, the Merrick Manor lifestyle truly cannot be beat.
Building amenities include 24-hour valet parking, 24-hour front desk concierge service, lobby lounge area, Parcel Pending lockers, business center, club lounge and news café on the fourth floor, state-of-the-art fitness center and resort-style pool with barbecue gathering areas. The lobby and fourth floor amenity areas are equipped with fully functional Wi-Fi.
For commercial and retail opportunities available at Merrick Manor, contact Roza H. Radkiewicz of Astor Real Estate Group at (305) 779-5672 or (786) 218-8322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.