Why is Merrick Manor becoming the preferred off-campus destination for University of Miami students dealing with an ongoing housing crisis and egregiously expensive apartment rents? It’s because the luxury condominium building offers ’Canes a safe, convenient and unique college experience that is a far cry from how their parents lived back in the day.
Here is what a typical day in the life of a UM student who calls Merrick Manor home:
- Wake up in your Interiors by Steven G.-furnished one-bedroom condo and select the day’s outfit in the spacious walk-in closet
- Get a pre-class workout in at Merrick Manor’s state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a yoga studio session
- Drive a few minutes down Ponce de Leon Boulevard to campus for your early classes
- Relax between classes at Merrick Manor’s resort-style pool deck on the fourth floor
- Done with classes for the day? Walk across the street to the Shops at Merrick Park for some high-end shopping and dining
- Cram for the big exam inside Merrick Manor’s business center, which is equipped with coworking areas, multimedia screens and computer-ready desks
- On a Friday night, celebrate the end of another productive week with friends by taking a 10-minute Uber to Brickell and downtown Miami’s premier nightlife spots
Safety is also crucial to any parent when their child moves off campus. Merrick Manor’s 24-hour security offers peace of mind for UM families.
Located at 301 Altara Avenue, the 10-story, 227-residence Merrick Manor’s pet-friendly amenities and lifestyle truly cannot be beat. Merrick Manor is just steps away from the world-class Shops at Merrick Park and has a Zillow Walk Score of 77, making it “very walkable.” The building is surrounded by three championship golf courses and is just 20 minutes from Miami Beach.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty is the exclusive residential sales and marketing representative for Merrick Manor.
For more information about the residences at Merrick Manor, visit the new Sales Gallery in Suite 117 on the ground floor of the building at 301 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33146 – or contact the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty team by calling (305) 779-6870. The Sales Gallery is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Friday.