Throughout Miami, there are individuals and families evaluating whether it makes more sense to purchase or rent a residence. This debate is being considered by a wide variety of people, from young professionals to empty nesters.
Merrick Manor, the residential project The Astor Companies is just weeks away from completing in Coral Gables, is a perfect example of why it makes more sense to buy instead of rent. Buyers at Merrick Manor are poised to capitalize on the opportunity to own a luxurious brand-new residence in an evolving neighborhood – the Village of Merrick Park – that is only going to become more attractive in the future.
In general, the advantages that come with owning versus buying include:
- The opportunity to build wealth through investing in real estate
- When considering whether to use your monthly payment to either pay down your landlord’s mortgage or pay down your own, the choice is simple
- Not having to deal with a landlord
- Certainty of knowing where you will be living for the long term, as opposed to signing a one-year lease and restarting the process a year later
- Avoiding annual rental rate increases that are at the discretion of the owner
Located at 301 Altara Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33146, the 10-story, 227-residence Merrick Manor is located just steps away from the luxurious Shops at Merrick Park. Construction of Merrick Manor will be completed during the first quarter of 2019.
For more information, contact the ONE Sotheby’s International Realty sales team. To obtain other information about the residences at Merrick Manor, call (305) 779-6870 or visit the project Sales Gallery at 4200 Laguna Street, which is located directly across the street from the project site.
For commercial and retail opportunities available at Merrick Manor, contact Roza H. Radkiewicz of Astor Real Estate Group at (305) 779-5672 or (786) 218-8322 or email email@example.com.